Friday, June 10, 2011

Fear

Heart pounding. Pulse racing. Stomach twisting. Skin overheating. That's what its like for me to feel scared. Just like I am now. And I know you've heard this a thousand times, but faith is the opposite of fear. Faith calms the heart, sets the pulse right, Untwists the stomach and cools the skin. Just like it did for me. I heard a quote once that said, "I know I'm somebody, 'cuz God don't make no junk." And it's true. A very wise friend once told me, "If it works out, great. But if not, then know that God is with you and has a better plan for you." If you put these together, then there is no reason to be fearful ever!! God made you after your own image. He is proud of you. He loves you. He will never abandon you. He died for YOU. 


Next time you get scared, remember this: God loves you, and He is always watching. Whatever happens is for the best, and it will turn out incredible in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment