Saturday, March 10, 2012

Living Without Bounds

As you know, college is something I am so excited for in my life. I have noticed that college is expensive, however. I had a realization the other day about college. I have realized that I have gotten lazy in my life, and in order to get to college, I need to move it. I have literally no money for college, which is obviously a very bad position. The reason I haven't been getting money is because I am freaked out to go seek out jobs. Telling people how great I would be working there freaks me out. I don't have the greatest self-esteem, you see. But I'm warming up to the idea of getting a job. I've decided that my want for college is greater than my fear.

And that's the key to a good life, I think. Learning to find causes that make us work past our fears, and not letting ourselves get too freaked out by the prospect of failure that we don't move forward. Then, what is our life? We then build a fence around us, and even though we want to get out, we are too scared to break out of the picket fence we built ourselves.

And if there is any reason to be happy and live without fear, we have it. We live in a great time where we all have many blessings. We have families that love us, friends that are always there for us and Church leaders always there to answer our questions. But most importantly, the Lord is there for us, there by us every moment of the day always. He will never abandon you. Ever. So why have we to fear? One person, with God, is always the majority. He will help me find the courage to get a job. He will help me, for that is what He does.

May you ever remember your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment