Thursday, March 10, 2011

I know I'm somebody

"I know I'm somebody 'cuz God don't make no junk." This is my favorite quote because it tells me that I cannot demean or judge myself. God doesn't make any junk. He is an Eternal Being and He loves us very, very much. Satan wants us to think that we are nothing, that we are evil little people who do evil little things and are worth nothing. DON'T LET THIS GET TO YOU! YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. Of a God! I would like to share something with you that a very wise person told me:

"If you think you are not supposed to be on this earth, it's not you. Back in Heaven when Satan convinced the 1/3 to follow him instead of Christ, those were the only real losers. We are here on earth because we are powerful, honorable, strong enough to have chosen the right path. We're HERE because WE ARE NOT LOSERS. We are HERE to conquer ourselves and strengthen ourselves through Christ." 


How awesome is that?! This sums up for me what I am trying to say. We did not lose out on anything. We got to come to earth and partake in God's great plan. We did. We get to help better the kingdom. We do. We get to become Gods and Goddess'. WE DO. Never forget that. Never get discouraged about life, or yourself, or anything else. YOU were smart enough to stay with Christ, and YOU get to live on earth and take a part of the greatest thing ever known to man. YOU get a body of flesh and blood. YOU get to be sealed to your family so you can be with them in heaven. YOU get to be resurrected and live in heaven. YOU DO. Never, ever, EVER forget this. It is extremely extremely important that you do not forget this simple truth. I promise that if you will come to know this truth for yourself, you will be happier, more successful, and progress will quicken in your life. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. God will never forget you, never abandon you, never leave your side. His hand is always out to you... you just have to take it.
    How amazing it is that He can bring us up so far. Heal us, and save us, and we get to live with Him someday. How cool is THAT!?

    ReplyDelete