Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Word: Value!

As I was sitting in my Teens InMotion group today, we did an exercise where we got with a partner. With that partner, we said, "Would you pay me $_____ a day to _______?" Then we were to stay still for 5 seconds so our partner could see our body language. It was very interesting. I noticed with some people that they stood still better when their number was lower. For me, however, I was able to stay more still when I rose the price for my work, until I got up to $1,500 a day! The lesson: We all have value! God created us with specific talents and gifts that are valued in this society. For me, it is interior design. For you it could be fashion, drawing, or writing a book. We all have VALUE. Do not let yourself get swept away in the insecurities that the devil will surge you with. You are a Child of God who is valuable and worth so much. DO NOT let the devil get to you. We are strong, POWERFUL people who know what they want, and get what they want because they know how to get there.

CHALLENGE: Practice saying how much you are worth in the mirror everyday, and see if you are stiller with higher amounts, or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment