Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comfort Box

The following is a blog post from Photography. :D

Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) I appreciate it. As I have been taking photography class, it has been difficult. It is a time consuming class, but I love it so much that it's been rockin' awesome. One thing I find myself doing is comparing my images to other people's and think "ah man! I wish my images looked that cool! I stink! My pictures aren't even semi-cool." And I have been doing this every time I see a good picture. But I have realized something: That these people have a different mission then I do, and they are a different person. They have different things to do for their missions, and they're pictures help them with their mission. My pictures help me with my mission. Even still sometimes I see a way awesome pic, and am jealous, but then I just keep reminding myself that they have a different mission, and different requirements, and it all works great. This is why I comment on so many pictures. It helps me to stay positive about my pictures. In some of the comments though, I say degrading things like, "I wish mine looked like this!" or "This makes my pics look bad!" and if I say something like that, virtually slap me. :D Yes, boys included. (A virtual slap is when you go *slap!* :D) Even though it is hard, this class is helping me get out of my little Comfort Box, and is helping me fulfill my personal mission.
Thank you all for helping me! You rock my non-matching socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment