This was not all written at 8:40 in the morn. This is progressive throughout the whole day. :) [emphasis' added)
April 27, 2011-->Wednesday-->Elevation Day 2-->8:40AM-->Challenge Day
"Today I will climb a rock wall or go ascending.
"Story Workshop Notes: Live a great story! A character is what a character does.
"What kind of character am I? A strong person--mentally and spiritually strong. The shoulder to lean on.
"If I pretend enough, I will become that.
"My story: (2016) 'Woohoo! I graduated with my bachelors from USU today!! I am done! :D Yes, it was hard. There were nights with emotional breakdowns, screaming fits and pouting silence. There were weeks I had so much homework, I had no idea how I could get all of it done. There were nights I missed parties and singles ward activities. But it was worth it. I am now done. I conquered the beast!! I now know for a fact that I can do hard things. I can! I don't need to be scared of anything! The Lord will help me. He is always there with me. Always. :D
"Today I repelled. And [did] archery. It takes talent to miss a balloon with an arrow 14 times in a row--without [even getting close]!! Yay!"
There was day 2. Hope you're not scared of me so far. More to come. Still got days 3-5. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment