Hello again!!
As I have just completed the My True Self photo assignment, I can now talk about it. Hooray! At first, I was a little hesitant, and didn't know what to do, but it wasn't until I saw the picture of little foot in the big heel and I was suddenly inspired and I KNEW what I wanted to do. So I took tons and tons of pictures, and I was amazed and all I learned about myself. I learned that I am a powerful person. I am creative. I am a strong person, and I am building my confidence. Confidence is a hard thing for me, and I am soaring through all I am learning in this class. Thank you all for supporting me and giving me great feedback to become better and lift my confidence. I am so grateful for all you have taught me. Thank you for letting me get inspired from your pictures. You are all incredible!
You all amaze me! I am grateful to know all of you. Thank you for all the things I have learned from you, and I am grateful for all of your friendships. :)
You all rock my non-matching socks!
No comments:
Post a Comment